Re: [org-cite, oc-csl] setting no-link parameter within document?

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: [org-cite, oc-csl] setting no-link parameter within document?
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 08:59:06 -0400

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 8:51 AM Denis Maier <denismaier@mailbox.org> wrote:

> > I still think it would be valuable to have the option to do something
> > like this, so it works across export backends.
> >
> > #+print_bibliography: :links nil
>
> Turns out, such an option already exists, at least for biblatex:
> \usepackage[hyperref=false]{biblatex}
>
> IIRC, it is possible to pass options to the biblatex package, right? As
> this is mostly relevant for biblatex I assume this here does the job.

What is "this"?

In any case, to restate:

Citeproc-el has a "no-links" parameter that can currently be
controlled with 'org-cite-csl-link-cites'.

By default it is set to t, which means one gets linked citations in
all output formats. This is fine and good.

I'm just asking to be able to do that at the document level.

That keyword could also be recognized by oc-biblatex too, though I'm
not specifically suggesting that ATM.

Bruce