Re: Hiding results using :post

From: Nick Savage
Subject: Re: Hiding results using :post
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 10:00:34 -0400

My initial thoughts are that this is very possible. This might be an area where we could add a new defcustom on always hiding the results to allow the user to choose it. Without looking at the code, I think it would be pretty straight forward to make an excursion to the results line, toggle showing it, then going back to where the point was.

I can take a crack at a patch in the next day or so if no one else wants to or gets there first.