Re: example paper written in org completely

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: example paper written in org completely
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 16:11:39 +0100

On Thursday, 17 Jun 2021 at 16:38, Greg Minshall wrote:
> it's nice that you also provide the .org file on arXiv -- good
> marketing material!  :) ah, and mention in the code appendix.

Thank you.  Credit where credit is due!

I wanted to reference both org and Emacs in some way, not to mention
Eric Schulte et al.'s paper on using org for literate
programming.  These have all changed, dramatically for the better, how I
undertake my research.  So much has been made about org's time
management aspects in the wider community, which I do use extensively,
but less about the support in org but also Emacs for actual writing and
it is this support that is the killer feature for me.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-551-gf70e36
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096