example paper written in org completely

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: example paper written in org completely
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 19:19:05 +0200

The algorithmicx latex package has a very annoying licence, the LaTeX Project
Public License.  Although a free software license, it incompatible with the GPL
with many requirements.

----- Christopher Dimech
Administrator General - Naiad Informatics - Gnu Project

Society has become too quick to pass judgement and declare someone
Persona Non-Grata, the most extreme form of censure a country can
bestow.

In a new era of destructive authoritarianism, I support Richard
Stallman.  Times of great crisis are also times of great
opportunity.  I call upon you to make this struggle yours as well !

https://stallmansupport.org/
https://www.fsf.org/     https://www.gnu.org/