Re: Failure to resolve internal links on ox-html export?

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Failure to resolve internal links on ox-html export?
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 20:37:07 +0000

Hi Tim,

Tim Visher writes:

> What I really want is something that keeps the link text but drops the
> link, essentially converting it into plain text (or stylized text if
> the link text is in markup).

According to the `org-export-with-broken-links' docstring:

-----------------------------------
[...] If it is set to ‘mark’, broken links are marked as such in the
output, with a string like

  [BROKEN LINK: path]

where PATH is the un-resolvable reference.

This option can also be set with the OPTIONS keyword, e.g.,
"broken-links:mark".

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but it can help you find a
solution.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel