Re: publishing: no default publishing function, or symbol is not defined

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: publishing: no default publishing function, or symbol is not defined
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 08:38:33 +0000

Hi Christopher, sorry for the slow reply

Christopher W. Ryan writes:

> Any advice for how to get *both* theindex.html and my main document in
> html? So far I can only get one or the other, depending on whether I
> include a non-nil value for a :makeindex option.

I don't understand the question. With the option `:makeindex t' a
document `theindex.inc' is created/updated every time you call
`org-publish-project', and also a document `theindex.org', which
contains the directive `#+INCLUDE: theindex.inc'. This is the document
which is exported to html as an index, along with the rest of the org
documents that you have inside the folder specified in the
`:base-directory' option.

For more info, you can evaluate (info (org) Generating an index)

What is your org-publish configuration?

Best regards,

Juan Manuel