Re: [wip-cite-new] Where is the development branch ?

From: Emmanuel Charpentier
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Where is the development branch ?
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 13:39:21 +0200

Le samedi 26 juin 2021 à 10:35 +0200, Nicolas Goaziou a écrit :

[ Snip... ]

> > Where should I get this code ?
>
> For example, here:
>
>          https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/wip-cite-new

Thank you very much !

Is there a similar repository for the futire org-contrib package ? I
depend very much o some libraries currently in (or using) org-plus-
contrib...

[ Re-snip.. ]

> Please let me know how it goes!

I will certainly do : citations andcross-reference are crucuial
features of academic/scientific writing, which is the whole point of my
use of org-mode...

Sincerely yours,

--
Emmanuel Charpentier