Re: Bug: Duplicate logbook entry for repeated tasks [9.4.6 (9.4.6-gab9f2

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: Bug: Duplicate logbook entry for repeated tasks [9.4.6 (9.4.6-gab9f2a @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.6/)]
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 23:28:17 -0300

Hi All,

On Sat, 26 Jun 2021 at 00:13, Jeff Kowalski <jeff.kowalski@gmail.com> wrote:

While I don't have a fix for the root issue, I did have a chance to create
a lint for LOGBOOK duplicates, as you suggested.

Since Jeff put some effort, I went for some too.  :-)

I did some digging and, as far as I can tell, the commit which introduces the bug is "c670379ad Fix `org-agenda-todo' undo behavior when logging (not adding note)".

I tested the ECM initially reported, and I don't find the behavior in commit `b2be3dd0e', but I do find it in `59edcc27c', and what happened in `master' between the two is `c670379ad'.

Not a fix, but this should narrow the search down.

Best regards,
Gustavo.