BUG: org-lint reports macros defined in org-export-global-macros as unde

From: Michael Dauer
Subject: BUG: org-lint reports macros defined in org-export-global-macros as undefined
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 11:40:17 +0200

Hi,

I have a lot of global macros defined in org-export-global-macros. Wherever they are used in my org files org-lint reports them as undefined.

It seems that org-lint just checks against org-macro-templates (collected with (org-macro-initialize-templates)) and a few default macros.

I'm going to work around this with a temporary advice filter-return on (org-macro-initialize-templates). Any better ideas or even a fix?

thx