Re: convert subtree or nested list to table

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: convert subtree or nested list to table
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 20:01:12 +0000

Hi Matt,

Matt Price writes:

> I have to write a number of text-heavy documents which need to be
> delivered as tables with wrapped paragraphs in most cells. Working
> directly in table format is pretty arduous and uncomfortable.  Has
> anyone ever written a function to accept a list or subtree as input
> and process it into a table?
>
> If anyone has done something similar, I'd love some tips!

Some time ago I wrote some functions for my personal use that allow edit
table cells (with a lot of text and/or paragraphs) in a dedicated
buffer. I don't know if something like that is what you are looking for,
but if you are interested, I can clean up the code a bit and upload it
here.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel