Re: [wip-cite-new] Quick note about citation insertion

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Quick note about citation insertion
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 08:11:21 -0400

On Sat, Jul 3, 2021 at 3:58 AM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> Anyway, I'll try to provide something a little more useful out of the
> box, based on your comment and Bruce D'Arcus suggestion.

Nicolas - I saw you pushed some changes, per the discussion.

First, my initial thought is the behavior at point is perfect.

Second, what's your intended way one enters a citation with two references?

In selectrum, I:

1. select one reference with RET
2. select another
3. C-j to exit

Is that the expected workflow and behavior?

Just want to confirm, as that doesn't work in Vertico, so I need to
figure out why (maybe a keybinding issue?).

Bruce