Re: [wip-cite-new] Quick note about citation insertion

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Quick note about citation insertion
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 13:48:29 +0100

On Thursday,  8 Jul 2021 at 07:41, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> This was very helpful, so I just added a commit making use of it.
>
> https://github.com/bdarcus/bibtex-actions#org-cite

Bruce,

this looks very good.

I know this is potentially off-topic for this list (not completely:
searching for references to cite is an integral part of my writing
activity) but I have lost track of what is going on in the emacs-sphere
when it comes to completion frameworks.  I use ivy/counsel.  Is there
somewhere a good summary of the state of play?  Would I wish to move to
another framework?

Thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-579-gfdb98a
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096