Re: org-mode export to (latex) PDF

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: org-mode export to (latex) PDF
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:15:59 +0100

On Monday, 12 Jul 2021 at 13:09, Tim Cross wrote:
> I also use a couple of templates via either company or yasnipet which
> I use for some org documents which have a 'standard' outline and
> header setup.

The autoinsert package (built-in) is quite useful here as well.  I have
a skeleton org file which has all the settings I typically need for both
articles and beamer presentations.  When I visit a new org file, Emacs
will ask if I want to insert the skeleton file contents.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-579-gfdb98a
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096