Subject: Bug: Org-Clock-Out in indirect buffer error after refile [9.3 (

From: Eddie Drury
Subject: Subject: Bug: Org-Clock-Out in indirect buffer error after refile [9.3 (release_9.3 @ /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/)]
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 18:43:23 +0800

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.23, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-01-18, modified by Debian
Package: Org mode version 9.3 (release_9.3 @ /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/)

Hi,

When I am working in an indirect buffer and am currently clocked into a subheading. If I refile this subheading and then run org-clock-out, I get the error "Clock start time is gone".

When not working in an indirect buffer, Org Mode is able to track this subtree and clock out of it, which is the expected behaviour.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

- Eddie Drury