Re: should a BIBLIOGRAPHY keyword supercede org-cite-global-bibliography

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: should a BIBLIOGRAPHY keyword supercede org-cite-global-bibliography?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 13:54:55 -0400

That doesn't seem consistent with other ways that file-local keywords
are used though, and it would lead (for me anyway) to citing unintended
references (and including unintended bib files in the export) if there is
only one bibliography file that should be used for a document.

Maybe a reasonable compromise is something like

#+bibliography: :local t

which could indicate not to use the global variable.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F