Re: should a BIBLIOGRAPHY keyword supercede org-cite-global-bibliography

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: should a BIBLIOGRAPHY keyword supercede org-cite-global-bibliography?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 14:52:59 -1000

I used to have a global bibliography that my employees all used. Every project also had a local bibliography for citations that didn't appear in the global bibliography. At the end of a project, after the editor had cleaned up the local bibliography, I'd merge it with the global bibliography using a utility called bibtool.

hth,
Tom

Vikas Rawal <vikasrawal@gmail.com> writes:

It seems like that should not be the case, i.e. if you define BIBLIOGRAPHY
keywords it means you do not want to use the ones
in org-cite-global-bibliography. Is there a scenario where the union of those
makes sense?

I second this. The local bibliographies should supercede the global.

Vikas

--
Thomas S. Dye
https://tsdye.online/tsdye