Re: [org-cite] issues with org-cite-make-insert-processor select-style

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: [org-cite] issues with org-cite-make-insert-processor select-style
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 22:17:28 -0400

BTW, here's the info from the debugger:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Wrong argument type(s)")
error("Wrong argument type(s)")
org-cite-make-insert-processor(bibtex-actions-org-cite-insert
bibtex-actions-org-cite-select-style)
(org-cite-register-processor 'bibtex-actions-org-cite
:insert (org-cite-make-insert-processor
#'bibtex-actions-org-cite-insert
#'bibtex-actions-org-cite-select-style)
:follow #'bibtex-actions-org-cite-follow)
load-with-code-conversion("/home/bruce/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28..."
"/home/bruce/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-28..." nil t)
require(bibtex-actions-org-cite nil nil)