Re: a repeater doesn't increment

From: Henrik Frisk
Subject: Re: a repeater doesn't increment
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:49:37 +0200

Hi!

Den tors 22 juli 2021 03:49Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com> skrev:
Does enough material exist on werg tutorials that document how to get a
repeater operational?  That or maybe I don't understand repeaters.  Had
the repeater I tried to use worked correctly it would have advanced the
original date by 4 weeks when that date got copied down to another cell.
I selected the whole line including both verticals and perhaps this works
when only a time stamp is copied.

Check out this explanation:

https://karl-voit.at/2017/01/15/org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift/

I find it helpful and most of the time i prefer to use the org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift function as it gives me more control. In general, the date notation (+1w) is intended for the agenda wiew.

Hope it helps,
/Henrik