Re: [org-cite] issues with org-cite-make-insert-processor select-style

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [org-cite] issues with org-cite-make-insert-processor select-style
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 09:27:20 -0400

Bruce, are you loading this code with use-package? If so, and if I'm reading this right, you can perhaps add the missing functions to the

:commands

directive for org-mode? IIUC that should ensure that they are available to your package, as long as you have an
:after (org oc)
line in the package's use-package directive.