Re: what would cause failure in template for org capture?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: what would cause failure in template for org capture?
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 13:28:14 +0100

On Saturday, 24 Jul 2021 at 10:37, Tim Cross wrote:
> My advice would be not to use native compilation.

Probably good advice but, for me, native compilation has (generally)
been working very well and has had significant performance
improvement.  I use Emacs as my window manager (EXWM) and every little
bit of speed helps.

Yes, there are some issues and org-capture may be one of them.  As you
say in another followup, this is probably an Emacs bug and not for org.

thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-598-g604bfd
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096