Re: [BUG] Citations in tables are not exported

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [BUG] Citations in tables are not exported
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 20:49:31 -0400

On Thu., Jul. 29, 2021, 8:30 a.m. Nicolas Goaziou, <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:
Hello,

Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com> writes:

> No doubt this is a bit too broad, though I am not entirely clear on why
> there are any restrictions at all on inserting cites.

There are locations which can break the structure of the document.
Obviously, we can let users shoot themselves in the foot, but, OTOH,
a decent interface should prevent the most obvious issues.

WDYT?

What I think is, I am far too ignorant to have an opinion. I defer entirely to yours. Thanks so much for the caption fix, at present it's one of my main uses for citations so the convenience win is substantial.

Regards,
--
Nicolas Goaziou