Re: Help requested: Support for basic Org mode support in tools outside

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: Help requested: Support for basic Org mode support in tools outside of Emacs
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 13:04:13 +0200

Hi Tom,

Great list you compiled here!

* Tom Gillespie <tgbugs@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>    Great initiative. For many of the things in the table you will
> probably want to link to the underlying library For example for github
> and gitlab there is https://github.com/wallyqs/org-ruby (which I have
> been trying to find time to submit fixes to). I've linked a couple
> relevant threads and repos. Best!
> Tom
>
> python https://github.com/novoid/Memacs
> python https://github.com/karlicoss/orgparse
> python https://github.com/bjonnh/PyOrgMode
> racket https://github.com/tgbugs/laundry/tree/next
> racket https://github.com/jeapostrophe/org-mode
> racket https://github.com/antoineB/org-mode
> See https://github.com/tgbugs/laundry/blob/next/laundry/cursed.org for
> an org file that github fails to render
> clojure https://github.com/200ok-ch/org-parser/blob/master/resources/org.ebnf
>
> https://orgmode.org/list/CA+G3_POBAB1QX1Zv8q9sjFh4KHUHVmaNXp3XO7__6eoSdXKoyA@mail.gmail.com/
> https://orgmode.org/list/CA+G3_PNj6Pekqv+tWFkwbD778XhW9WSfx+kjJhjSOREpLHUpRQ@mail.gmail.com/

Thanks for this list.

Since my focus is on non-Emacs tools, many of those tools do not
qualify although I found it very flattering that you were mentioning
Memacs to me. :-)

Parsers is a very good keyword. However, I will link
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-tools/index.html because it already has
a comprehensive list of Org mode parsers we should re-use here.
Maybe you want to add the racket parsers to it? (I can't contribute
to Worg any more because of some strange technical issue I can't
solve myself).

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/