Re: Org-cite follow function for ebib

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: Org-cite follow function for ebib
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 05:49:08 -1000

Aloha Eric,

That function opens a window on the ebib database and displays the
record with the key at point.

At this point, I'm just checking to see if someone has a similar
function working for the new org-cite framework.

I do appreciate the pointers to functions that do something similar
outside ebib.  They'll be useful if I try to write a function myself.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye