Re: Org-cite follow function for ebib

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: Org-cite follow function for ebib
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 11:59:34 -0400

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 11:50 AM Thomas S. Dye <tsd@tsdye.online> wrote:

> Aloha Eric,
>
> That function opens a window on the ebib database and displays the
> record with the key at point.

So does the oc-basic follow function not provide this?

I guess I'm unclear if one can configure ebib to open bib files by
default. If yes, I would think oc-basic would be sufficient.

If not, FWIW, org-ref-cite-follow is extensible via hydra+ (as is
bibtex-actions-follow via a custom embark keymap).

Depends if you want just a single function to run, or you want a menu
of choices.

Bruce