Re: Bug: Small documentation errors [9.3.6 (9.3.6-29-g6a3dff-elpaplus @

From: Jorge P . de Morais Neto
Subject: Re: Bug: Small documentation errors [9.3.6 (9.3.6-29-g6a3dff-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200406/)]
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 17:38:42 -0300

Hi.  I continue below:

Em [2020-04-12 dom 10:45:44-0300], Jorge P. de Morais Neto escreveu:

> ** [info:org#Tracking TODO state changes]
>
> The following sentence is misplaced, interrupting the previous train of
> thought:
>
>     To record a timestamp without a note for TODO keywords configured
>     with `@', just type `C-c C-c' to enter a blank note when prompted.

I prepared the patch above to improve the organization of the respective
manual section.

> ** [[info:org#Drawers]]
>
> I don't understand the sentence
>
>        Completion over drawer keywords is also possible using ‘M-<TAB>’
>
> Could give me a simple example of drawer keyword completion?

Sorry for insisting, but can someone give me an example of what the
manual means by "Completion over drawer keywords"?

And in this kind of situation, did I do well by attaching the patch to a
normal reply in the thread, or should I have started a new thread with
an appropriate subject line?  If so, then please give me details so I do
it correctly next time.

Regards

--
- Disinformation flourishes because many people care about injustice
  but very few check the facts.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>