Suppress org-lint checker (was: Repeating task not repeating)

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Suppress org-lint checker (was: Repeating task not repeating)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 08:21:46 +0200

Hi Nick,

Nick Dokos <ndokos@gmail.com> writes:

> Do `M-x org-lint` on your agenda files. It may not solve this problem, but
> it's always worth trying first, since it's so easy - and it may find other
> problems that you are unaware of.

org-lint is actually the first thing I reach for when I experience org
oddities.

On that topic, is there a way to suppress a single checker?  I
occasionally reference files which are on file systems mounted via
sshfs.  If the file system has not been mounted, org-lint will flag such
files as missing, which isn't such a helpful piece of information.

Cheers,

Loris