Re: ob-lilypond.el doesn't generate midi files

From: Jonathan Gregory
Subject: Re: ob-lilypond.el doesn't generate midi files
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 14:02:42 -0300

Hi

On 29 Aug 2021, Michael Maurer wrote:

Yep, that's it. Modified ob-lilypond.el and recompiled it. Timidity works as helper, couldn't get vlc to work. Maybe the file ending should be modifiable via org-babel-lilypond-commands as well, or make ob-lilypond.el look for *.mid or *.midi. I'm pretty confident *.mid is the default setting for lilypond on win, and not my doing.

I attached a patch to use a different suffix on Windows. Thanks for your help.

--
Jonathan