Re: [BUG] [BUG] inconsistent behavior when reading multiple tags [9.4.6

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: [BUG] [BUG] inconsistent behavior when reading multiple tags [9.4.6 (9.4.6-g366444 @ /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 18:17:21 +0800

Hi NoWayman,

Thanks for your suggestion. At a glance it looks reasonable to me, but would you
be able to explain the default value you’ve set? It isn’t obvious to me how you
arrived at `"[ \t]*[^[:alnum:]_@#%][ \t]*"'. Also, do you think a
one-size-fits-all solution is a good fit here? I don’t do much with tags
personally, so I’m probably not the best person to judge.

> (defconst org-tag-crm-separator “[ ]*[^[:alnum:]_@#%][ ]*”
>   “Regexp used to determine `crm-separator’ when reading multiple tags.”)

All the best,
Timothy