RE: Bug: Percentage in caption (even escaped) does not work in LaTeX exp

From: Charest, Luc
Subject: RE: Bug: Percentage in caption (even escaped) does not work in LaTeX export
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 16:43:05 +0000

Hello Timothy,

   Yeah, I tried, and it did not worked.

   I had exchanged emails with Eric, we came to the conclusion that the source
of the problem might be a clash between my emacs version 26 and an updated
version of the org-mode. I have to try to update my emacs to see where it goes
from there, but have to find some time to do it.

   I was thinking also I might had screw up my installation some time ago by
attempting to install Org-roam. It stopped at some point complaining about not
finding the database, which, from what I understand, was supposed to be
downloaded and compiled manually.

   Anyway, I'll try updating my emacs with a fresh install, I'll keep you
inform.

Thank you for the follow-up !