Re: Bug: "DEFINITION NOT FOUND" for footnote in Org manual

From: Maxim Nikulin
Subject: Re: Bug: "DEFINITION NOT FOUND" for footnote in Org manual
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 23:05:51 +0700

On 21/07/2021 22:26, Timothy wrote:
Maxim Nikulin writes:

It seems, the footnote was unintentionally lost in the merge commit with a lot
of conflicts due to renumbering in both branches:

https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/commit/9410fbe0606a53b0582cc175b2cc525d556b23fe#diff-6498bd2213e2e527d904942bb214768a1913776L21749

Many thanks for tracking that down! I'm inclined to just add back the
text lost in that merge unless you'd recommend anything else.

I think, it is better to restore the footnote text than to leave it in its current state "DEFINITION NOT FOUND".