Re: [BUG?] org-agenda not showing entries with diary sexp timestamps

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: Re: [BUG?] org-agenda not showing entries with diary sexp timestamps
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 22:47:39 +1000

Daniel Fleischer <danflscr@gmail.com> writes:

Eric S Fraga [2021-09-10 Fri 11:57] wrote:

What works for me, for diary sexp entries, is putting the time in the
heading:

* 09:00-10:00 Weekly meeting
  <%%(diary-cyclic 7 9 10 2021)>

This is exactly how the feature is described in the manual:

#+begin_example
Diary-style expression entries
For more complex date specifications, Org mode supports using the special expression diary entries implemented in the Emacs Calendar
     package(2).  For example, with optional time:

* 22:00-23:00 The nerd meeting on every 2nd Thursday of the month
            <%%(diary-float t 4 2)>
#+end_example

Thanks, my bad. I guess the reason for the time to be included in the headline is to be consistent with the diary format.

--
Best,
Yuchen

PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040  4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0
          <https://ypei.me/assets/ypei-pubkey.txt>