Re: [org-cite] citations in property drawers?

From: Tom Gillespie
Subject: Re: [org-cite] citations in property drawers?
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 22:05:20 -0700

Hi Bruce,
    I could certainly imagine using it, and I don't see any issue with
doing it from the point of view of the grammar. Footnotes can appear
in a property drawer without issue, though obviously they don't
export. One question though since I may have missed this in the other
threads is cite: allowed without the square brackets? Either way, org
element just parses the value to a string and it is up to any
consuming application to parse the node property further. Best!
Tom