Re: Overlining troubles

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Overlining troubles
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 20:48:36 +0800

Hi Ypo,

You’ll likely want to override org-html-verbatim and org-latex-verbatim to produce overlines in exports.

All the best,
Timothy

From: Ypo
Subject: Overlining troubles
To: Org-mode
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:14:30 +0800

Hi

I have tried many times in different ways to "overline" text. I am able to overline it on orgmode (I sacrificed the =verbatim= marker to achieve it), but it doesn't export overlined (nor HTML, nor LaTeX).

I tried in the past to add it to "Org Emphasis Alist" but it didn't work.

Is it possible to add overlining and to export it?

Best regards