bug#50555: [BUG] Org Latex export doesn't handle src blocks correctly

From: Daniel Fleischer
Subject: bug#50555: [BUG] Org Latex export doesn't handle src blocks correctly
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 22:45:44 +0300

I verified again, this time with emacs -Q; the empty argument list []
does NOT stop you from compiling org into PDF.

> (with-eval-after-load 'ox-latex
>   (add-to-list 'org-latex-packages-alist '("" "minted"))
>   (setq org-latex-listings 'minted)
>   (setq org-latex-pdf-process
>         '("pdflatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory
> %o %f"
>           "pdflatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory
> %o %f"
>           "pdflatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory
> %o %f")))

Here is the hint: since "minted" is using a python package (pygments) for
the highlighting, one need to add the "-shell-escape" to the call. Other
than that, everything works as planned. Since it's a specific
configuration for using "minted", I'll add a comment in the manual.

If you feel that there is still an issue with the [], please provide an
emacs -Q recipe that shows it, after adding the "-shell-escape" flag.

--

Daniel Fleischer