Re: BUG Visibility Cycling with inline tasks

From: Michael Dauer
Subject: Re: BUG Visibility Cycling with inline tasks
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 09:17:40 +0200

What I get after the first org-cycle is:
* Example
** heading 1
** heading 2
*              ** TODO Test access with provided credentials
** heading 3
xxxxx
*              ** END
** heading 4
xxxxx

So it also shows part of the following heading. This "garbage" can be max more if the following subtree is more complex.

it stays after the 2nd and 3rd cycle. Cycles 4 to 6 are OK, then the problem comes again.

Am Mo., 20. Sept. 2021 um 07:01 Uhr schrieb Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>:
Michael Dauer <mick.dauer@gmail.com> writes:

> Stating collapsed, pressing TAB on the heading 2 already shows the issue.

Could you describe what is the issue you observe and how it differs from
your expectations? I do not see any problem with visibility on my side.

Best,
Ihor