Re: Heading toward Org 9.5

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: Heading toward Org 9.5
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 23:57:27 -0500

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> I'll work on integrating small bug fixes and feature improvements
> listed on https://updates.orgmode.org during this week, aiming at
> releasing Org 9.5 over the next week-end.
>
> If your patch does not appear on updates.orgmode.org and didn't
> receive an answer on the list, please send me an email pointing at
> the reference on orgmode.org/list.

Hi Bastien,

Back in July I mentioned a bug I found:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2021-07/msg00603.html

If this could be addressed for Org 9.5, I would be grateful.  As it is,
it makes it difficult to keep my org-super-agenda tests working cleanly
on Org versions both before and after 9.4.6.

--
Thanks,
Adam