Re: org-collector.el does not deal with inherited properties well

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: org-collector.el does not deal with inherited properties well
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:29:16 +0530

> By the way, org-collector.el is now part of org-contrib and in
> lack of a maintainer.
>
> If you feel like you can maintain it or can help looking for a
> maintainer, please go wild.

I am not a big user of org-collector.el. I was only trying it for an
exercise, which I have abandoned because of lack of much interest
among others in my research group.

In any case, I hardly know lisp, and would not be able to either fix
things or review code contributed by others. I can contribute by way
of helping with documentation, if you need that for any part of org.

Vikas