Re: Chiming in [Re: org-cite not mentioned in ORG-NEWS for 9.5]

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: Chiming in [Re: org-cite not mentioned in ORG-NEWS for 9.5]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 10:24:25 -0400

Great start!

A few quick comments:

1. I'm not sure we should call them "citation links", since they
aren't really links.

2. "four bibliograhic backends are available": a) note typo (which I
think I saw elsewhere; there are a number of spelling errors
throughout), b) "available" -> "included" (in org)

More generally, it has also occurred to me that some of what Timothy
wrote for this might be repurposed for here:

https://blog.tecosaur.com/tmio/2021-07-31-citations.html

Finally, a question: what's the best way to do complex-ish
documentation like this collaboratively? Is there an alternative to
email + patches for the create, comment, revise cycle of refining
this?

And related: if the goal is to finish this week (?), do we have time
to do comprehensive documentation? I'm a little skeptical.