[BUG) filling bullet list

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [BUG) filling bullet list
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 20:58:43 -0700

I have tried this with -Q in Emacs 25 and recent Org maint.  Also with
my usual setup.  I have not tested the Org released today.

I frequently try to fill bullet lists, where items are longer than fill column.

- mark the list using set-mark-command and movement.  [hre is
something to mke the item long asnd fkajsd nfkja nsdkjfn aksjdnf
kajsnd fkajsn dkfjan skdjn faksjdn fkjad nsfkjanaksj dnfkja sdkfjna
ksdjf kajsd fkjas dkfjna skdjf akjsdnf kajnsdkfjansk djfn.]
- run org-fill-paragraph interactively
- expect each item to be filled
- no filling occurs

In the past I used filladapt.el, but I think its time has mostly gone.
I still try it from time to time, such as email quotes, but it is
unloaded.  I have tried other Emacs fill functions, but I either get
no filling or the whole list becomes one paragraph.

fill-paragraph-function is a variable defined in ‘fill.el’.
Its value is ‘org-fill-paragraph’
Local in buffer executive--a.org; global value is nil

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html