Re: Release 9.5

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: Re: Release 9.5
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 06:53:23 +0300

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Org 9.5 is out, available from GNU ELPA.

Exciting!

I just ran 'git pull' and got a warning and an error:

warning: redirecting to https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/org-mode.git/
Your configuration specifies to merge with the ref 'refs/heads/maint'
from the remote, but no such ref was fetched.

Do I need to start a new clone from scratch, or is there a fix for this?

(I honestly have _no recollection_ of what changes I have made, and what
changes need to be made, to the cloned repository locally in order for
'make' to run successfully.)

Have fun and stay safe.

Jarmo