Org and APL

From: Steven Harris
Subject: Org and APL
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 16:51:58 +1000

Hi All

I'm trying, not for the first time, to get my head around the APL programming language.  This uses some strange glyphs to achieve its purpose.

I would like to write my notes and code snippets in an Org file or two and ideally be able to write in a literate-programming style using org-babel.

1. Can anyone provide tips for simply adding APL text in an org-mode document?
2. Has anyone had success with org-babel and APL integration?

Any flavour of APL is fine, GNU, Dyalog or whatever.

Thanks

Steven