[Worg] New subdirectory not fully built?

From: Adam Porter
Subject: [Worg] New subdirectory not fully built?
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 06:54:05 -0500

Hi,

I took the liberty of creating a new "archive" subdirectory in Worg to
preserve some obsolete content (like "Fireforg", an extension which its
Worg entry said hasn't been developed since 2009):

https://orgmode.org/worg/archive/index.html

The archive's index page is exported, but the linked "fireforg.org"
file, in the same directory, appears to not have been generated, as it
returns 404:

https://orgmode.org/worg/archive/fireforg.html

I checked other subdirectories' indexes and files, and I made the link
in the same way, so I don't know if I did something wrong, or if there's
something else going on.

Thanks,
Adam