Re: Inequalities in math blocks

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: Inequalities in math blocks
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 15:14:42 +0200

Though I am a bit surprised that Org did not replace characters to &lt; and &gt; during export. Perhaps, it is possible to define a filter.

That makes sense, and thank you for the explanation. Ignoring the dead link in the Org manual, I wonder how this bug can even exist in Org after 15+ years of development. Some people, including the author of TeX himself, write TeX without unnecessary whitespace. Strange! Either way, rearranging bullet points should never break math without any visual sign inside of Emacs. Thus, this represents a bug in Org.
R+

--
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. -- Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> Studenohorská 25 84103 Bratislava Slovakia [he/him]