face for org-capture template

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: face for org-capture template
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 00:03:11 +0900

I just found how to change the face based on the major mode thanks to
buffer-face-mode and I'd like to know if there is a similar mechanism to apply
a given face to the template buffer.

What I have is:

;; polices fixes pour modes
;; https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/FacesPerBuffer#toc3
(defun my-buffer-face-mode-fixed ()
  "Sets a fixed width (monospace) font in current buffer"
  (interactive)
  (setq buffer-face-mode-face '(:family "PT Mono" :height 115))
  (buffer-face-mode))

(add-hook 'org-capture-mode-hook ’my-buffer-face-mode-fixed)

But that applies the fixed font to the capture target and not to the template
buffer...

I'm sure the answer is somewhere right under my nose...

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com