Re: Feature request: in org html export, option to disable id & class pr

From: Zachary Kanfer
Subject: Re: Feature request: in org html export, option to disable id & class properties.
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 00:12:12 -0400

Sure, I'm generally interested in making this useful. Weird that it claims to be part of org, but isn't.

I do think it would be useful to have a minimalist html exporter in org, whether slimhtml or some other one. The built-in html exporter is rather opinionated.

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021, 11:57 AM Amin Bandali <bandali@gnu.org> wrote:
Hi Zachary,

Zachary Kanfer writes:

> That is an interesting exporter. Is it actually part of orgmode? I don't
> see it in the org repository. I don't want to rely on downloading something
> from an archived repository that won't get bugfixes.

Indeed, ox-slimhtml is not part of Org at the moment, but I'm hoping
it can be.  I'm trying to revive discussion about it on this list,
if you'd be interested in following and/or chiming in.

--
https://bndl.org