Re: "Unknown processor biblatex"

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: Re: "Unknown processor biblatex"
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 10:35:13 +0100

    >> > You have to load oc-biblatex, say using use-package, and also
    >> set > org-cite-export-processors, like:
    >>
    >> > (setq org-cite-export-processors '((latex biblatex) (t csl)))
    >>
    >> Great, but what about old timers like me who insist on using
    >> bibtex?

    > What do you mean by "using bibtex"? In particular, what package,
    > if any, do you use to actually cite something?

I don't understand the question.

1. In LaTeX I simply use \bibliography, \cite and the command "bibtex".
2. In org-mode, I use ol-bibtex and reftex-cite. Works well, although I
   only use org-mode occasionally for notes. I change [[bib:ref]] to
   [[cite:ref]] automatically.

    > Do you limit
    > yourself to the built-in "\cite" and "\nocite" commands?

I only use \cite. Qualifications, such as page numbers, etc, I insert as
normal text about the citation, or as a footnote. I like to keep things
simple, which is one reason I don't use biblatex - and I can't be
bothered to learn it.

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter.