Re: [Worg] New subdirectory not fully built?

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: [Worg] New subdirectory not fully built?
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 22:43:45 +0700

On 02/10/2021 18:54, Adam Porter wrote:

I took the liberty of creating a new "archive" subdirectory in Worg to
preserve some obsolete content (like "Fireforg", an extension which its
Worg entry said hasn't been developed since 2009):

https://orgmode.org/worg/archive/index.html

The archive's index page is exported, but the linked "fireforg.org"
file, in the same directory, appears to not have been generated, as it
returns 404:

https://orgmode.org/worg/archive/fireforg.html

I checked other subdirectories' indexes and files, and I made the link
in the same way, so I don't know if I did something wrong, or if there's
something else going on.

It seems, you have managed to solve the problem, I guess, by fixing link targets:

https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/commit/31f4212874e1bc54f335e329f6bcee83801dcf9c