Re: [Worg] New subdirectory not fully built?

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: [Worg] New subdirectory not fully built?
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 22:05:30 +0700

On 05/10/2021 23:37, Adam Porter wrote:
Max Nikulin writes:

It seems, you have managed to solve the problem, I guess, by fixing
link targets:

https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/commit/31f4212874e1bc54f335e329f6bcee83801dcf9c

I did that, but see also the following commit where I gave in and set
"broken-links:t".  There were too many internal "id:" links to convert
manually in that very old file that few will ever read, anyway.  :)

(And I thought that "id:" links worked in exported files, but apparently
not?)

There was a recent bug report concerning external "id:" links and publish (it seems, worg does not use publish and it may cause some problems as well):
https://list.orgmode.org/4617246.m1MCmUpgFQ@pluto "org-id with ox-html"

An issue with internal "id:" links may be caused by absence of "(require 'org-id)" in publish.sh.

P.S. For some reason "fireforgrepofile:" custom link definition was removed some time ago despite the repository is alive. Actually github has some newer commits.