Re: Inequalities in math blocks

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: Inequalities in math blocks
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 21:25:06 +0200

Timothy <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

> […] MathJax seems to take care of it […]

>From what I understand, MathJax does nothing, for it expects to exit inside of
>valid HTML.

> […] but it looks like MathJax is also fine with &lt; and &rt;. […]

Not that I know how ox-html works internally, but FYI, we can also use TeX's
native \lt{} and \gt{}.

> As the maintainer for ox-html, I’ll take a look at this.

Thank you so much in advance!

Rudy
--
"Logic is a science of the necessary laws of thought, without which no
employment of the understanding and the reason takes place." -- Immanuel Kant,

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com>
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia