Re: Could a .bib file be edited and organized in an "org-mode" way and s

From: András Simonyi
Subject: Re: Could a .bib file be edited and organized in an "org-mode" way and still work as a .bib file?
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 16:23:33 +0200

On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 at 16:08, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> wrote:

> By the way, do I understand correctly that oc-csl.el requires
> citeproc-el to be installed? It is not clearly stated in the commentary.

Yes, oc-csl.el uses citeproc-el for formatting the citations and the
bibliography. I'm not entirely sure what kind of commentary you are
referring to but the oc-csl.el source code commentary currently says
that

>  The processor relies on the external Citeproc Emacs library, which must be
> available prior to loading this library.

Should we add something to this? If yes, what is missing in your opinion?

best wishes,
András